March 17, 2009

wedding weekend

this last weekend, chris' sister carol got married. it was a great family weekend for us! as chefs, chris and i both got to help out with the food, which made the day that much more special for us.

chris catered the whole wedding, and we are all so proud of him! he did so much work, from staffing the servers, to ordering the food, organizing pay, timelines, prep lists, and cooking the food. i helped a little (i made rice crispy treats in a really big pot), and i cut some fruit. i also made the wedding cake.

yes, i made the cake... i still cant beleive i pulled it off. it turned out really great, and looked beautifull, and for a moment i was a little sad when the cake was cut, but i was happy that i got to be part of such a special moment in my sister in laws life.

CONGRATS CAROL AND DEAN!

2 comments:

  1. I meant to post my comment here but good luck with the house hunting! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there kids! It's the first time I'm checking this blog thing out and it's pretty darn cool I must say. I the "shiny Cristobals"...that's great. I never though of my brother as being a Shiny Cristobal!! You both did do a great job with my wedding. You are both life savers...REALLY!! there are some pics online if you want to check them out. It's on www.janmarcimages.com. Go to the blog. Hope all is well...!!

    ReplyDelete